July & August
Garden Members $95 or $19/day
Non-Members $105 or $21/day
Kids ages 5-12 with the exception of Horticulture Camp weeks. Kids will become Junior Botanists for the week; exploring the Gardens, learning about plants, playing games, making a plant to take home and other fun activities. Pre-registration is required, and completed camp forms are due by the Wednesday before each camp session. Call 827.1584 ext. 292 for more information. Click here for a Camp Form
- BC 1 - July 6-10 - Wild and Wacky Water Week
- BC 2 - July 13-17 - Pollinators Week
- BC 3 - July 20-24 - Edible Garden Week
- ABC 1- July 27-31 - Horticulture Camp (Ages 10-16)
- BC 4 - August 3-7 - Plants and our Planet Week
- BC 5 - August 10-14 - Survival Adventure Week
- BC 6 - August 17-21 - Nature Explorers Week
SAVE by participating in both kids camps!
9am-4pm, Garden Members $150 or $30/day, Non-Members $160 or $32/day
Campers staying for both camps will need to bring a bagged lunch. Lunchtime is from 12-12:30. Campers coming just for the afternoon session are welcome to join their friends at lunchtime and bring their lunch too. FULL DAY CAMP - CLICK HERE!
Call 716.827.1584 ext. 292. for more information.