Help #FeedThePlants by making a contribution today!
The Botanical Gardens relies almost exclusively on admissions, membership, special events and your charitable contributions to meticulously care for approximately 43,800 plants throughout the year. Our permanent, year-round collection includes 5,400 plants from around the globe. Seasonal plants include 38,000 annuals and exhibit plants as well as over 400 food-producing plants that directly benefit our community. Your generous contributions also help to maintain the historic conservatory, offer impactful and free programming for students, and provide compensation for our small family of dedicated employees. By making a gift to the Botanical Gardens you can help us nourish our historic conservatory as we flourish into the future.
What can your gift provide?
- $25 - Care for our family of Koi fish for 1 week
- $50 - Care for the Carnivorous Plant Collection for 1 month
- $100 - Care for the Orchid Collection for 1 month
- $250 - Care for the Corpse Flower Collection for 2 months
- $500 - Care for the Edible Plant Collection for 3 months