Dining at Dusk
Saturday, August 21
Saturday, September 25
$30 General Public
$27 Botanical Gardens' Members
Rain or Shine!
Join us for dinner on our front lawn to celebrate the Botanical Gardens and one of Erie County's cultural jewels! This year, Erie County is celebrating its 200th Anniversary and this event is a wonderful way to enjoy what our vibrant community has to offer.
Dining at Dusk is a great date night idea that is socially distant with a relaxed outdoor dining feel. Enjoy the amazing summer weather, live music from Brother James and a delicious boxed dinner from Rich's Catering. Reserve your socially distanced space on our front lawn today! Bring a blanket, chairs and your family for a delightful and relaxing evening. This is outdoor dining at it's best!
Come out to support YOUR Botanical Garden and Erie County's 200th Anniversary!
· Live music from Brother James
· A socially distanced reserved spot on our front lawn - Bring your own blanket and/or lawn chairs
· Dinner box from Rich's Catering VIEW MENUS!
· Cash Soft Drink Bar will be available serving Pepsi products
· Dessert vendors/food trucks including What’s Pop-In Gourmet Popcorn
· A wrist band for entry into the Botanical Gardens
· A no touch basket raffle!
Also joining us is the Bubble Bar! Enjoy Buffalo's first mobile sparkling wine bar in a snazzy retro-fitted mobile wine trailer! Drinks will include Prosecco and craft beer!
August 21- VIEW MENUS!
September 25- VIEW MENUS!
In order to maintain the safest environment possible masks are recommended for all visitors, staff and volunteers when inside any building on the Botanical Gardens' campus, regardless of vaccination status.
Fully Vaccinated - Masks are recommended for everyone's safety but are not required.
Unvaccinated - Masks are required and must be worn at all times