Tributes and Dedications
A gift to the Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens is a thoughtful and touching way to remember a loved one, honor a special person, offer gratitude, or commemorate a special occasion. Gifts can celebrate marriages, births, retirements, anniversaries, or memorialize a beloved friend or family member. Tribute gifts made in honor or memory of a friend or loved one are recognized with either a notification card sent to the honoree, or in the case of memorial gifts, sent to a family member of friend. Dedications can be given in memory of or in honor of a loved one, and a minimum gift amount is required.
- Bricks $150 small (4” x 8”)
- Pavers $300 large (12" x 12")
- Name Engraved on Stone Monument $500
- Dedicate an Existing Tree or Shrub * $1,000
- Plant a New Tree * $2,500 to $4,000 - Contact the Development Department to make arrangements for a new tree
- Outdoor Teak Bench $2,500
- Victorian Style Indoor Bench $3,500
* Please note – Trees and shrubs are guaranteed for up to five years from the time of dedication. Horticultural staff will inspect trees on a regular basis. During this period, if the tree or shrub is moved due to special landscape or site renovations needs, or becomes unhealthy, the donor will be notified and the Botanical Gardens will replace it with another comparable tree. The Botanical Gardens is strongly committed to maintaining healthy trees and shrubs.