Contest Rules & Requirements
Portrait - Photos of friends and family enjoying the Gardens
Plants - Plants that Rock Your World
Perspective - Capture your perspective of our historic architecture
- Who may enter - Amateurs! No professionals please.
- Photos must be taken at the Gardens (inside or outside) January 1 - December 31, 2013
- Photos may be black and white OR full color
- Photos must be medium to high resolution
- All entries must be received by December 31, 2013
- All images must be titled with the applicant/photographer’s first and last name and category
- All photos entered in the contest will become part of the the Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens Society, Inc.’s photo library. The Botanical Gardens has unlimited access and rights to use any photo entered in the photo contest. Photo credit will be given at the discretion of the Botanical Gardens. Entries will not be returned.
- Winners will receive a certificate and a prize from the Gardens and winners will be posted on our website www.buffalogardens.com in early 2014.
Awards include: First, Second and Third Place in each of the categories (listed above) and the cover of the Gardens next newsletter
Submission - Digital only please! Please e-mail your photos to us! E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org in a .jpg format
Entry Fee - Members: First entry is free, each additional entry is $6.00; Non-Members: Each entry is $8.00
Questions? Call 716-827-1584 ext. 204
2012 winning photos are shown