Photos Due December 31
Members - first entry free, each additional entry $6, Non-Members - each entry $8.
Youth (Under 12)
All photos will be considered for the following two awards:
- President’s Pick
- Cover of the Gardens’ Next Newsletter
Photos submitted in each age range will be considered for the following awards:
- Best Use of Shadows and Light
- Most Unusual Vantage Point
- Best Use of Color
- Most Artistic
- Best Use of Macro Photography
Contest Rules & Requirements
- Who may enter - Amateurs! No professionals please.
- Photos must be taken at the Gardens (inside or outside) January 1 - December 31, 2014
- Photos may be black and white OR full color
- Photos must be medium to high resolution
- All entries must be received by December 31, 2014
- All images must be titled with the applicant/photographer’s first and last name and age range (Adult , Teen or Youth)
- All photos entered in the contest will become part of the Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens Society, Inc.’s photo library.
- The Botanical Gardens has unlimited access and rights to use any photo entered in the photo contest. Photo credit will be given at the discretion of the Botanical Gardens.
- Digital only please! Please e-mail your photos to us! E-mail to email@example.com in a .jpg format
- Entry forms can be mailed or e-mailed. Please make sure to use the same name on photo titles and your entry form and we will match your photos to your entry form.
- Winners will receive a certificate and a prize from the Gardens and winners will be posted on our website www.buffalogardens.com in early 2015.
Questions? Call 716-827-1584 ext. 204
2013 winning photos are shown