We encourage all visitors to take photographs of our beautiful facility and of our thousands of spectacular residents (our horticulture collection). We want everyone to enjoy the Botanical Gardens through photos, and we encourage you to share them with your friends, as well!
- Equipment limited to 1 camera/tripod* and reflective or flash lighting
- No props allowed
*Tripods - During some special events/exhibits, tripods are prohibited. During non-specified times, guests are welcome to use photography equipment without disturbing other visitors. Groups are limited to 1 camera/tripod and reflective or flash lighting. Tripods are prohibited during the Poinsettia Exhibit, Spring Flower Exhibit, Lumagination at the Botanical Gardens and other times, as posted.
Outdoor Photography: Guests are welcome to take photos in our Perennial Peace Garden on the south end of the conservatory, the Rose Garden on the east side of the conservatory facing South Park, as well as the front walk, which is in bloom from late spring to early September. All photo shoot time slots are booked exclusively. If you arrive without a reservation, you may be asked to leave to be fair to those who made a reservation.
- Walk-in fee: General admission per person for groups of 1-5 people plus a photographer (including children 2 and under)
- Reservation/permit not needed for any groups of 1-5 people plus a photographer (including children 2 and under)
The Botanical Gardens may have an event/exhibit taking place at any given time, periodically making walk-ins difficult to accommodate. Please call ahead to see if there will be any conflicts on the day your party is expected to arrive.
Wedding and Group Photography:
- Must book a group photography session at least 3 weeks before desired date
- Permit fee: $100/half hour for 6-20 guests plus admission price of $11 for each additional person
- No more than 25 people, including subjects, crew and guests
- Choice of timeframe between 10:00am and 4:30pm
Click on the Photography & Videography Guide for more information.
To reserve a date or to inquire, please contact us