Photography & Videography
Photography- Due to COVID-19, there will be no photography during business hours until further notice.
Monday-Friday (non-holidays) 1pm-4pm
- No special reservation needed but pre-purchased etickets are required
- Up to 5 guests (including photographers and any assistants) may take photography in the Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens by just paying admission per guest. Members are free.
- Reservations Required - To make your reservation please contact us at email@example.com or 716-827-1584 ext. 220
- $150 per half an hour for up to 10 guests (including photographers and any assistants)
- $200 per half an hour for up to 20 guests (including photographers and any assistants)
- $25 per every extra half an hour
- Saturday and Sunday reservations (plus holidays) after 1pm are by appointment only, and based on availability during our public and private events.
No reservations needed for outdoor photography
- Reservations are by appointment only and based on availability during public and private events.
- $300 per half an hour for up to 10 guests (including videographers and any assistants)
- $400 per half an hour for up to 20 guests (including videographers and any assistants)
- $50 per every extra half an hour
Photography and Videography Policies and Terms:
- Due to COVID-19, all photographers and photography guests must wear a face covering at all times and all models must wear masks in between photographs when traveling through the Botanical Gardens.
- The Botanical Gardens is open to the public. Your party must be respectful to the public and to the Botanical Gardens’ plants and arrangements. Some exhibits or special events may be taking place on the day you are taking photos; therefore, some rooms may be unavailable or altered.
- We do not allow props, pets, furniture, luggage, wardrobe changes, or drone photography inside.
- Equipment limited to one camera.
- The Botanical Gardens’ plants, arrangements, props, etc. are not to be moved, walked on, or disturbed in any way. The Botanical Gardens should remain the way it was upon arrival, and any destruction will be at the cost of the guest.
- For guests who book a photo or video shoot, if your party is more than 15 minutes late, the Botanical Gardens staff reserves the right to refuse your entry into the facility without a refund.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed in the facility. The Botanical Gardens staff reserves the right to ask anyone who appears to be intoxicated to leave without a refund.
- Botanical Gardens staff may be present at any time to oversee a reservation if necessary
To reserve a date or to inquire, please contact us
AmyRae Nessa, Director of Events
firstname.lastname@example.org - 716.827.1584 ext. 220