Open daily and year round.
Activities on Saturdays and Sundays 11am-1pm
Included with admission
This inside garden provides a place for safe, meaningful play and discovery as children of all ages and abilities explore the wonders of the plant world and the importance of eating healthy. Visitors are able to plant, dig, build, observe, dream, explore, touch, smell and listen as they engage in both free play and structured learning. See the schedule below for our upcoming offerings.
Saturday Kids’ Hands-On Programming
11am-1pm, Included with admission, Kids 4-10
- November 8 - Lavender Cloud Dough
- November 15 - Healthy Smoothies
- November 22 - Thankful Pumpkin + Pumpkin Treat
- November 29 - Cone Cornucopia
- December 6 - Orange Rind Bird Feeder
- December 13 - *No program today-See Santa’s Workshop event!
- December 20 - Snowman Fruit Snack
- December 27 - Rice Snowflakes
- January 3 - Milk Art
- January 10 - Butter Dance Party
- January 17- Eat a Rainbow
Sunday Kids’ Hands-On Programs - September 28, October 26 & November 23
11am-1pm, Included with admission, Kids 4-12
Providing a safe learning environment for children is important.
All activities are peanut-allergy friendly