We post jobs on Indeed, Glassdoor and Zip Recruiter. Find out more about our current job openings by clicking on the job postings listed above.
The Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens Society, Inc. (the Society) is a 501(c)(3), not-for-profit organization with a mission to inspire curiosity and connect people to the natural world through its historic living museum.
We strive to create Wow, Wonder and Welcome within your teams and for the public. We create the Wow factor by being innovative, creative and enthusiastic, by embracing all possibilities and celebrating our successes. We generate Wonder by building experiences that are beautiful, colorful, inspire curiosity and encourage our visitors and each other to be engaged in the natural world. We are always inclusive and Welcoming to all by being kind, empathetic and respectful to all individuals and their unique perspectives.
We are committed to overcoming barriers to be the most inclusive organization we can be, where all feel welcome and included and we can grow together. We strive to ensure that our collections, facilities, and programming are inclusive and accessible in order to provide a successful and engaging experience for all audiences.
- Integrity - We take actions that promote enduring trust with each other and with the public.
- Natural Environment - We demonstrate a deep and abiding respect for the natural environment.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - We are welcoming to all and create an environment free of discrimination and harassment where all individuals are treated with respect.
- Inspiration - We are inspired by those who came before us and inspire those around us.
- Education - We are all lifelong learners. Botanical Gardens enrich our lives and we have much to learn from the natural world.
- Stewardship - The buildings, grounds and collections that make up the Botanical Gardens should be revered and enhanced, and never harmed. We preserve and protect a legacy left to us by previous generations.