Join & Support
Help us GROW!
The Botanical Gardens relies almost exclusively on admissions, membership, special events and your charitable contributions to meticulously care for approximately 43,800 plants throughout the year. Our permanent, year-round collection includes 5,400 plants from around the globe. Seasonal plants include 38,000 annuals and exhibit plants as well as over 400 food-producing plants that directly benefit our community. Your generous contributions also help to maintain the historic conservatory, offer impactful and free programming for students, and provide compensation for our small family of dedicated employees. By making a gift to the Botanical Gardens you can help us nourish our historic conservatory as we flourish into the future.
- Free admission to the Botanical Gardens
- Discounts on select events, classes, shows and exhibits
- 10% discount in the gift shop and at the Great Plant Sale
- 10% discount at select local nurseries and garden centers
- One-time use guest pass(es) (depending on level)
- A free one-year subscription to Better Homes and Gardens magazine
- Your current membership card entitles you to special admission privileges and discounts at nearly 345 gardens throughout North America- The Botanical Gardens participates in the American Horticultural Society’s Reciprocal Admissions Program! If you are a member of our garden, you are entitled to reciprocal benefits to nearly 345 gardens and arboretums across the country and into Canada.
Give the gift of experience with a gift certificate! Gift Certificates to the Botanical Gardens make the perfect holiday gift and can be redeemed for membership, admission, classes, special events, the Great Plant Sale, and so much more!
For the first time, our team has put together a wish list of items that would benefit our Horticulture, Events, Education, Development, and Marketing departments. Simply add the item to your cart and send it to our address (2655 South Park Ave. Buffalo, NY 14218)! Don't forget to use Amazon Smile too!
Did you know you can contribute to the Buffalo Botanical Gardens just by shopping on Amazon? Visit smile.amazon.com, select the Buffalo Botanical Gardens as your charity and Amazon will donate .5% of your purchase to the Buffalo Botanical Gardens at no extra cost to you!
Feed The Fish!- A Gardens ExclusiveGet up close and personal with our family of koi fish with this new and unique experience! Enjoy early access to the Botanical Gardens before we open to the public with a special learning experience. Each participant receives a take-home goodie bag, a cup of koi fish food, and time to help feed our fishy friends! Regular admission for the day is included.
We have lots of new and returning, popular classes! Take a watercolor series, a horticulture class or a fun, one night workshop!